Charge Your Worth
Let’s talk about pricing your services and how to value your time. Often in this industry, stylists struggle to set boundaries with their clients who have been visiting them for years. It’s both a sense of pressure from some client types but also because stylists have a passion to please and clients often genuinely don’t know what prices include. This webinar will be led by Tim Howard, stylist and salon owner, but also the Chief Innovation Officer at Vish, and pals with the entire Vish community. Through the years, Tim has heard and seen it all and he will be leading this open heart discussion with stylists and owners who know this conversation well.
- Pricing strategies and deciding your direction
- Best practices in communicating pricing
- Making sure your team are on the same page
- Consultation process and clarity on color plans
- Handling hagglers and difficult clients
Watch this 30-minute webinar, where you’ll learn how to charge your worth.
- Timezone: America/New_York
- Date: May 17 2021
- Time: 12:00 pm - 12:30 pm