Become an Educator for Vish
As a Vish Educator, you will draw upon your knowledge and experience from behind the chair to effectively and enthusiastically show colorists how Vish can eliminate the paper chase and allow them to focus solely on their clients. You are sensitive to colorist concerns and can empathize with them as the transition to Vish. You are thorough, organized, and diligent. Your goal is to stimulate and excite colorists as they transition from pen and paper to a Bluetooth scale and iPad application. Your success will help stylists and salons build a more sustainable career and embrace innovation to build their future in our industry. Enhance your personal brand as an expert salon educator with Vish Color Management Systems.
What will you do?
A Vish Educator is truly the face of Vish. The role has you in salons to onboard Vish salons: set up software; walk colorists through the process; and stay on site to answer questions and be on-site support. Your in-salon presence will provide valuable feedback to help us make Vish better. You are connected to others in the business and eager to spread the word; we will even pay you for referrals. You are a freelancer, maybe a stylist with an interest in diversifying your day-to-day career. You are flexible and can accommodate localized travel.
The color bar has changed, and Vish has raised that bar. Vish has transformed in-salon hair color management. We are the leaders, and we are looking for leaders. We put great responsibility on our Educators as they guide the success of a salon in their color business, but you will never be alone. You will have an entire team to support you on your journey. Besides competitive compensation, Vish offers:
- Our team is a group of high-achieving, knowledgeable, experienced and warm individuals who love this industry.
- We are a true global company already working in 10 countries.
- We are growing rapidly, VC’s love us and we will be the next big success story.
- We have a great compensation package that includes base salary, benefit and stock options.
- Flexibility – we can work remotely.
Vish Educator Requirements
A Vish Educator has used Vish in a salon environment and is both licensed, experienced in color and technical by nature. You love helping others use new software more than you love using it. You like to get involved with staff assignments, curriculum development, solving problems, and other matters.
- 5 years in-salon hair colorist experience.
- Excellent technical skills, such as color formulation and hair cutting.
- 3 years as an in-salon educator.
- Ability to present to small groups on technical subjects.
- Certificate/diploma in cosmetology
- Tech savvy who can troubleshoot computer systems.
- Knowledgeable about practical color applications.
- Business savvy and confident discussing profits and pricing.
- Must have reliable transportation and a valid driver’s license.
- Professional image and ability to speak and present.
- Must be available on the weekends.
Enter your information below and someone will review your information and get back to you.