Building The Ultimate Service Menu
What makes sense to you may be foreign to your clients and when it comes to attracting new clients, best practices around things like search engines, website menus, and booking software need to be considered as much as what your stylists actually charge for. This meeting of the minds can send many salons into a spiral of service names that don’t actually exist and confuses the consumer. Join Kacy Levy, Stylist and Lead Educator for Vish, on winning methods for building the ultimate service menu.
During this webinar you will learn:
- How do clients actually read a menu?
- How do you know it’s time to increase your prices?
- Deciding to use stylist levels or not
- What is too much and too little detail
- Training your front desk in explaining to new clients
- Common pitfalls in client self-booking
Watch this free 30-minute webinar, where you’ll learn about building the ultimate service menu.